• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KnifeCenter Black Friday Starts Thursday 5PM - Here's the DEAL!

KnifeCenter

Dealer / Materials Provider
Here's the deal for Black Friday- 15% off of 15 brands. Only in-stock items are included. We're working on getting it live at 5PM eastern time Thursday- right after you eat that turkey, settle down to watch a game and fire up the laptop. Come over to Knifecenter.com and follow the link at the top of the page and order your favorite knives. You have to be there to see which brands, but these are major players. You won't be disappointed. Remember, only in-stock items! And, it ends Friday, Midnight.

Site giving me trouble...heavy traffic I guess...hope that I can order all my stuff soon.

Sorry about the errors on the site. We're having some issues. They seem to be mostly resolved - We're doing what we can to keep the site up.

It seems like the site is speeding up but all the Black Friday prices are not showing up in the cart. Should I just place the order and make the note that it should be 15% off? All the products in my cart are Cold Steel.

It seems like the site is speeding up but all the Black Friday prices are not showing up in the cart. Should I just place the order and make the note that it should be 15% off? All the products in my cart are Cold Steel.

Looks like the problem is solved.

Sorry, folks. We had some bugs. The discounted prices are no longer on the sale page, but are reflected on the shopping cart. Go for it, if you are so inclined.

Well, I just wasted 20 minutes trying to figure this out.
I can't find any info about a Black Friday discount/sale on the site. Is the sale over now?

Yeah, something is goofed up. I still see the stuff on sale, but at about 10% or more higher than last night. I had a couple knives in my cart for ~ $110 and now they're $125. I had a few that were between $30-$40 and now they're $40-$50.

Apologies to everyone. The link was taken down when it got buggy and we didn't get the homepage banner put back up.
Here's the link to the Black Friday Page:
http://www.knifecenter.com/shop/black-friday
The prices will show up in the cart and not on the page. It is possible there are cookies set in your browser from before that can throw it off, so you may have to go in with a new browser or flush your cookies.

Damn, had my shopping cart full last night, ready to check out and it kicked me off and by the time I was able to get back on the sale was apparently over. :(

UCPOPO,
It was working last night just fine. Give a call on Monday and we will see what we can work out, but that shouldn't have happened. We'll check all the web site cart records when you call to retrieve it.

Not working. It won't show the reduced prices even when I go to the "Review and Place Order" page. Help please? I want 2 Bokers and a Kabar Bk17.

Back