KnifeCenter HAP40/Pakkawood Dragonfly on the way?

Oooh I wouldn't kind getting one of these if I get a chance. Only thing I'm not a huge fan about with the Dragonfly is the FRN handle, and the ability of it to flex a little.

For me it depends on the price. If it ends up at 150 like they mentioned in the instagram, I would probably pass it by.

For me it depends on the price. If it ends up at 150 like they mentioned in the instagram, I would probably pass it by.
My guess is $140, given that the matching delica is $155, and the endura/delica/dragonfly price difference seems to be about $15. A bit steep, but I don't think it's too unreasonable given that the G-10 dragonfly has a $107 MAP.

My guess is $140, given that the matching delica is $155, and the endura/delica/dragonfly price difference seems to be about $15. A bit steep, but I don't think it's too unreasonable given that the G-10 dragonfly has a $107 MAP.
Well after predicting it to be $140, seeing it at $130 is a pleasant surprise. Time to sign up for more of those "friendly notes to let you know that your order is still in process"

That's more than I paid for my GB2...

I love the Dragonfly and would love to have this, but I don't think I can justify the price. Looking forward to seeing all of yours!

Ordered one. Love my Pakkawood Delica but usually end up carrying my Dragonfly more often due to the size (office environment).

Hmm I pre-ordered a week ago, but haven't seen any movement on the order yet. May call in the afternoon if it stays that way.

Just ordered one to pair with my HAP40/Pakkawood Endura. You know you have a problem when you’re ordering matching knives.

What is great about dragonfly?

I go from carrying a military to a pm2 to a manix to a zt456 and many in between and never feel like I'm running out of handle or blade when I'm carrying a dragonfly. That little handle is just so well designed it pretty much falls into the hand perfectly IMO.

Obviously this version and the G-10 version are heavier than the FRN, but even then. They are barely noticable in your pocket.

Grab a DF2 in ZDP-189 and see for yourself. Box cutters wish they performed like my dragonfly.

Back