• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifeworks: Excellent!

Definitely a top shelf dealer - very friendly folks, as well. I've ordered quite a few knives from knifeworks over the last five years and have rec'd great service and very prompt shipping on every purchase.

Roger is a class act, I've also ordered many, many knives from him... he deserves our business.

Thumbs Up from me too. Every order from there has been a breeze.

-Bob

Just recieved my first order from knifeworks and i have to agree,excellent service and communication from Roger:thumbup: Only problem i had was when goods reached my country and the useless national postal service got hold of them.

"My Main Man Rodger!" Good company, good guy, knifeworks is a class act.

I have to agree... Have ordered many, many knives from Roger... he is indeed a class act and very deserving of our business.

Another satisfied customer with KnifeWorks.

They agreed to look through their stock of new Caly3 CF/ZDP's, for one with even lamination lines (even if it's just cosmetic), and sent the knife same day.

Great service by a Bladeforums.com supporter!

I wanted to add to this also.

I ordered from www.knifeworks.com for the first time a week ago. I got my order today and I am very happy with it.

I even talked to them on the phone a couple times to ask if they had a certain knife and they were very nice and helpful.

They have now been added to the short list of knife places I will buy from.

:thumbup:

I recently order Caly 3 zdp. They always keeps me happy with customer service.

I've now ordered 3 more times from them and all orders have been flawless.

Knifeworks is a great place. :thumbup:

I order from Roger offen, and they have always been top notch. I recomend Knifeworks great productsand very fast service. :thumbup:

Roger and the crew at Knifeworks are the best. Great prices, service and southern hospitality. Can't be beat! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I do feel bad they won't be carrying bark River any more.

Ordered a knife Monday afternoon from KnifeWorks and it was delivered Wednesday morning! SWEET...

Back