1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knifeworks: Excellent!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by littleknife, Nov 16, 2006.

1. littleknife

littleknife

Nov 29, 2000
    I have just received my order from Knifeworks.com.
    http://www.knifeworks.com/
    Excellent service, fast shipping, as usual.

Highly recommend them: honest, nice folks and good prices too!:thumbup: :thumbup:

2. Mick R.

Mick R.

Apr 9, 2006
    Definitely a top shelf dealer - very friendly folks, as well. I've ordered quite a few knives from knifeworks over the last five years and have rec'd great service and very prompt shipping on every purchase.

3. jthomas

jthomas

May 20, 2006
    Roger is a class act, I've also ordered many, many knives from him... he deserves our business.

4. Bob W

Bob W

Dec 31, 2000
    Thumbs Up from me too. Every order from there has been a breeze.

-Bob

5. STEELWHORE

STEELWHORE

Oct 29, 2006
    Just recieved my first order from knifeworks and i have to agree,excellent service and communication from Roger:thumbup: Only problem i had was when goods reached my country and the useless national postal service got hold of them.

6. Dantor

Dantor

Dec 14, 2006
    "My Main Man Rodger!" Good company, good guy, knifeworks is a class act.

7. jthomas

jthomas

May 20, 2006
    I have to agree... Have ordered many, many knives from Roger... he is indeed a class act and very deserving of our business.

8. ktk

ktk

Jan 15, 2005
    Cannot agree more!!!

9. fishwatcher

fishwatcher

Nov 26, 2002
    Another satisfied customer with KnifeWorks.

They agreed to look through their stock of new Caly3 CF/ZDP's, for one with even lamination lines (even if it's just cosmetic), and sent the knife same day.

Great service by a Bladeforums.com supporter!

10. Bungwrench

Bungwrench Banned by Moderators Banned

Dec 21, 2006
    I wanted to add to this also.

I ordered from www.knifeworks.com for the first time a week ago. I got my order today and I am very happy with it.

I even talked to them on the phone a couple times to ask if they had a certain knife and they were very nice and helpful.

They have now been added to the short list of knife places I will buy from.

:thumbup:

11. ktk

ktk

Jan 15, 2005
    I recently order Caly 3 zdp. They always keeps me happy with customer service.

12. Geode

Geode

May 12, 2001
    Knifeworks is my favorite dealer.

13. Bungwrench

Bungwrench Banned by Moderators Banned

Dec 21, 2006
    I've now ordered 3 more times from them and all orders have been flawless.

Knifeworks is a great place. :thumbup:

14. Myakka

Myakka

Feb 9, 2004
    I order from Roger offen, and they have always been top notch. I recomend Knifeworks great productsand very fast service. :thumbup:

15. agreatscot

agreatscot

Apr 19, 2004
    Roger and the crew at Knifeworks are the best. Great prices, service and southern hospitality. Can't be beat! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I do feel bad they won't be carrying bark River any more.

16. Old Guy

Old Guy

Dec 31, 2005
    I have done some business with Knifeworks, and I highly recommend them too/

17. WhitleyStu

WhitleyStu Keep'em scary sharp!!! Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 8, 2006
    Ordered a knife Monday afternoon from KnifeWorks and it was delivered Wednesday morning! SWEET...