Knive Blank Damascus Sources?

Hi All,

I bought a knife blank from Damascus-USA, and was pleased with the quality; however, all of his blanks have the birds eye pattern. I'd like to get some different patterns. Can anyone provide other, comparable sources for damascus blanks?

Thanks,

Dave

Craig Barr from Deer Mountain Forge is always selling on Ebay.

I have never dealt with him, just saw the auctions.

Hi Pinoy,

I recently saw a pattern called wood grain that I thought looked great. Aside from that, I'd have to see the patterns. I've got an open mind on all of them. Appreciate any help you can give.

Dave

30-30 i spoke to a good friend of mine last night about this he say's no problem at all ! send me a e- mail so we can find the type of pattern your looking for . if you are still looking for " Blade Blank's ". common pattern's for me are Ladder / birdseye/ multi bar twist / chevron / cable/ random . im begining to do powder damascus within a month or so so the sky is the limit on pattern's .

thank's Matt :)

Another good source is Ray Kirk.

You can also try Gene Osborn. His website is at Center Cross - if you follow the links to Damascus blanks you'll see everything from raw bronze damascus bar to finished blades.

Just work your way through all your favourite makers web sites, it's a good way to pass a few hours (or days) :)

Roger

You can write Brad at drills123@yahoo.com he makes twist/random/carbon+nickle damascus. He can also have whatever pattern laser cut for you at super low prices. Just take a look at Don Harrisons bowies on Ebay.
Howard

Back