Knives and Coffee

I ordered mine direct on a preorder with a discount. I’m not 100 percent sure if it’s in stores yet. I’m not a dark roast fan but for some reason I have no problem with their dark roast
Deathwish has a storefront less than a block away from my post office, hopefully there will be a couple of new knives waiting for me tomorrow.:)
Usually there are a few different roasts and they'll pull a sample if I'm buying something.
It's been a while since I stopped in though, hopefully they'll still extend the courtesy.
Lot's of swag on the shelves as well.:thumbsup:

Deathwish has a storefront less than a block away from my post office, hopefully there will be a couple of new knives waiting for me tomorrow.:)
Usually there are a few different roasts and they'll pull a sample if I'm buying something.
It's been a while since I stopped in though, hopefully they'll still extend the courtesy.
Lot's of swag on the shelves as well.:thumbsup:
That’s pretty cool. If they have a storefront there I’d say there’s a good chance they have the new medium roast. They had a 55 percent off merchandise sale on their site during halftime of super bowl.
I try a lot of different coffees and once I get through the pounds and pounds I have already, I plan on just signing up for a few subscriptions. Death Wish, Iron Bean Coffee Company, and possibly Koffee Kult will be the ones I settle on

today752.jpg

Back