Knives and Coffee

20240329-112252.jpg

Hope it is a quick trip and everything is running smoothly
Should be just a quick and standard Saturday morning property tour and boiler safety shift. Lets call it 2 hours and back to my best gal, who should most likely be out of bed by then! Of course there is also a trip to the post office to think about, about to do some enabling;)

Should be just a quick and standard Saturday morning property tour and boiler safety shift. Lets call it 2 hours and back to my best gal, who should most likely be out of bed by then! Of course there is also a trip to the post office to think about, about to do some enabling;)
Hope it is a short trip and everything is running as planned. Sounds like a breakfast date with your best gal. Understand, enabling

Don’t tell my wife I’m using her spring decor for knife posts. View attachment 2538021
Just wondering how you're liking the MSI?

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now, and it's kicked a lot of other knives out of my pocket. It is possibly becoming my favorite EDC.

It's actually (IME) a really good slicer, and it has performed very well on the job over the last couple of weeks. It also carries well in the pocket (IMHO).

Back