• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knives for trade

ALL KNIVES GONE

What I don't want:
- Balis/autos/push daggers/trench knives: those are illegal here.
- I prefer not to have combo edges.
- I'm open to Spydercos, but not the FRN handled ones. I could make an exception for Centofante models.
- I'm not really into "tactical" knives. The only one I ever bought was the S&W I want to trade here.
- No tanto blades, I just don't like those.
- I don't really like knives with a lot of colors.

On the top of my list would be:
-Big choppers: Ontario RTAKII or Browning competition chopper.
-Kershaw or Camillus AOs. Except for Kershaw Shallot, damascus prefered.
-Himalayan Imports products. (fast blades, kerambit and small straight knives prefered)
-Spyderco Harpy (SS or CF).
-Non FRN handled spydies, I just don't like those.
-Derespina model 10 Karambit.
-Anything by Daniel Koster, especially a Bushcrafter
-Anything by Fiddleback, except for the small Nessmuk (I have one)
-Ranger RD9, or any Ranger except the RD6 (already have one), Ontario Rangers ok.
-Benchmades always are welcomed (707, 710, 930 and Skirmishes in particular).
-Benchmade HK (14200, 14205, 14210)
-RAT Cutlery or Ontario RATs, no D2 (already have one)
-BRK&T Fox river, Aurora, something in that range.
-Bushcraft knives with a blade around 4". (something to go between a SAK and a Khukuri)
-Grohmann #1
-Slipjoint? Maybe, I never tried those Case.
-Multitool. Never tried one either. It must have a saw.
-High grits waterstones

Opened to Bushcraft gear too.

I can add money to even the trade.

Make me an offer :)

Last edited:
Anyone has a Koster Bushcraft knife that is simply "not for them"? (It happens... a guy can hope).

BTT

I could use some flashlights (mostly a Fenix L1x) or a Norton 1000/4000 or other quality waterstone (to sharpen a Japanese kitchen knife).

I have a user SS harpy has scratches on casing from carry. Tip was chipped so i sent it to Spyderco and they retipped and sharpened it. Blade is nice and sharp as hell but case is all user. Proly be able to clean it up with scotch brite to make it look nice.

Sry for the poor pix my camera stinks. Not sure why e-mail doesn't work guess ill have to check it out.

Thanks for the offers guys

aggopian: I think I'll pass. I tried to give a satin finish on a RAT-3 and it was a PITA without at least a belt sander, I'll wait until I have the tools to try my hands on scratch removal.

Corey: Nothing really catches my attention, sorry.

Anyone have a decent Nessmuk?

Back