Knives & Guitars

ZqPFBwO.jpg

Sheepdog and a '98 Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string fretless

hXRvTtK.jpg

Kizer collection on my '01 Warwick Corvette Proline

I know you said guitars, but Bass is home for me :)

Well, it is a bass guitar after all. Some even have six strings, as the gods intended. ;)

These two are sorta color-coordinated. Sorry about the crummy pic. It's dark here.

41629379540_ef8018481f_b.jpg
Dude that thing is so sick!! I've never played on a fretless with an extended fingerboard.

But I do have a 6 string too, but it doesn't get as much play time as the fretless Warwick
boRBsvm.jpg

Traditional folder, not so traditional bass, still kinda matches

I had the body cut in half and weight reduced down to 12 pounds, and ripped the frets out Jaco style. I feel lost on an extended range bass if it has frets

Dude that thing is so sick!! I've never played on a fretless with an extended fingerboard.

But I do have a 6 string too, but it doesn't get as much play time as the fretless Warwick
boRBsvm.jpg

Traditional folder, not so traditional bass, still kinda matches

I had the body cut in half and weight reduced down to 12 pounds, and ripped the frets out Jaco style. I feel lost on an extended range bass if it has frets

Thanks, Mini. Your six-banger is sweet. Love the spalted maple.

Thanks, Mini. Your six-banger is sweet. Love the spalted maple.
You have to tell me who made yours, I'm really itching to see more from the maker.

I'm not really too much of a fan of spalted maple, but there is more flamed on this top, same as yours actually (but mine isn't as pretty), and I absolutely love flamed maple. I really should play it more, but I've grown away from maple necks

Back