Photos Knives & Guns

tumblr_pk49sz7J2q1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg

I use my tablet. Really don't ever use my phone to visit this place. Never had this happen before! Out of the two previous pages I could only see 9 pictures out of 40 posts. I'm not the most tech savvy either. Pretty clueless as to why I can't see. Thanks for reaching out to me. I appreciate it!

James

I use my tablet. Really don't ever use my phone to visit this place. Never had this happen before! Out of the two previous pages I could only see 9 pictures out of 40 posts. I'm not the most tech savvy either. Pretty clueless as to why I can't see. Thanks for reaching out to me. I appreciate it!

James
Yep, on this particular thread the last page was about all blank for me too (on a tablet), even people’s avatar were blank and empty. One time before it happened on a different thread and then somehow started to work again, but the individual posts that originally were blank of pictures still were blank, along with avatars, even though pictures were showing up again in the same thread after the blank ones (blanks and avatars never did show up). On this page the picture posts did start to show up again.

One other time it did happen as I posted, and both the picture and avatar were blank before I hit the Post Reply box. I hit the reload page tab at the top, and once it reloaded everything from that point on showed up, including my post that I then posted. However the previous posts still remained void of pictures and avatars. I then tried the Reply to post on a blank one, words showed up, but no picture or avatar, so I hit the reload tab, and it magically appeared (picture and avatar) in my Reply to post, and all the posts after it showed correctly too.

It’s probably something to do with stored cookies on our browsers and we would need to delete our complete history and start fresh, but that’s just my guess. If I find a solution that I know works for sure, I’ll post it in the Tech Support and tag you to it, you do the same for me. It sure is frustrating to have happen, I agree.

Back