Photos Knives & Guns

xqconVF.jpg
YLIWeil.jpg

Bugout kit part #2

4086D235-E5C5-4E3F-A248-55219CDCE674.jpeg

Where I live, preparation for a bugout is a necessity for any responsible citizen. Our last was 4 years ago when brush fires came to about half a mile from our home. Part one of the kit is a backpack for each family member that contains food, water & purification tablets, poncho, bivouac sac, and a mult-tool.

Part two is a fire case that holds a little cash (in small bills), our most important documents, and other imparatives to ensure family safety. I’ve been so impressed with the Pacific, it was a natural inclusion.

Oh, and my truck is never less than half full of fuel.

Last edited:
20180815_200617.jpg
Started the thread with this one but I just got the barrel back from being modified with a flush cut and 60° recessed crown so I had to post another pic...told myself that it was for increased accuracy but truthfully, I just love the way it looks :D

View attachment 966413
Started the thread with this one but I just got the barrel back from being modified with a flush cut and 60° recessed crown so I had to post another pic...told myself that it was for increased accuracy but truthfully, I just love the way it looks :D

TBH I’m not a huge fan of the 92. That recessed crown looks AMAZING though. Nicely done!

Man check out all you can figure out by a picture... Guys be careful with what you post on social media. These treads are awesome but I already know this guy's car, where he goes shopping. Sure he will have a "light".
See where I'm going?
Sorry D-T nothing personal, your post just caught my eyes. Bad guys are everywhere doing the same.
Not here to offend anyone btw
Cheers

Back