• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Knives! Knives! Knives! (PRICES ADJUSTED)

Blades'N'Beetus

Gold Member
All right folks. The collection needs further downsizing and I cannot think of a better place to distribute knives (for a price) than bladeforums. If I can't sell these here they go to the pawn shop in Detroit to help fund the camping/hiking trip and any assorted purchases. My last post helped me fund a spyderco waterway and a ka-bar companion knife. Now it's time to let these ones go and hopefully to good homes. I'm still handicapped in terms of uploading photos so please ask for pics and you will get them via email or text. The first "I'll take it" on a knife will get it, though if i sense you're jerking me around I will move on to other interested parties (if there are any). Knives shipped usps priority mail to conus. Paypal g and s only folks. (Again please be prompt with your payment/communication or I will move on to other interested buyers!)

Here goes:

1. Spyderco spydiechef- user- SOLD
I love this knife but now that I have the waterway I've decided I should replace it with something a little less fancy like a native in lc200n. The edge will still shave and cut paper but it definitely needs a touch up. No external wear present, though hard to tell with the stonewash. Spyde box but not the spydiechef box specifically. Bought from another knife bro and he kept the box.

2. Benchmade presidio 2 auto- user- SOLD
Still wicked sharp. Carried it plenty so the pocket clip has a little silver showing but very little. This knife is a beast, sad to see it go. No other external wear (NOTE: I will not ship to states where auto knives are illegal). No box.

3. Andrew Purvis Primordial mk1 - catch and release- SOLD Actually sad to see this go. Beautiful little knife. This one has black washed bolsters. A very attractive 3 and a quarter inch m390 blade with a SUPERB action. Flicks open better than any of my spydies. Carried once or twice but I bought the thing just a month ago and it's on the chopping block. Comes with soft case.

4. Kershaw Launch 7- clean- SOLD I've carried this knife once or twice, had it a few months. I tried selling it recently but no one really seems to be interested so I've lowered the price accordingly. Surprisingly powerful action but it's a bit light for me. Comes with box. (Auto knife so same as above with the benchmade, will not sell to auto-illegal state). Box included

5. Kershaw shallot- discontinued- user. SOLD
B3ad blast finish. This is a speed safe knife I've had for years. The last half inch of the blade needs a touch up but the rest of it is wicked sharp. Has the scallop serrations. A few light scuffs on presentation scale and a couple of light scratches on clip. I've kept this one in good condition. No box.

6. Steel will cutjack- catch and release- SOLD
Love some of what steel will is doing. Blue frn with d2 blade. Completely clean. Pretty much carried once or twice and then back in the box. 3.5 inch blade. Comes with box.

7. Steel will plague doctor- catch and release- SOLD
Same story as the cutjack. Giant 3.9 d2 blade. Beast of a knife, best action I've felt on a steel will yet. I think the weight of the blade aides in deployment. Black scales. Comes with box.

8. Crkt Maven- user- SOLD
Has two scuffs in bead blast finish on presentation side of blade but they are small and it's still quite an attractive knife despite itself. Kind of a gentleman's folder knife. Comes with box.

9. Crkt avant- user- SOLD
Carried once or twice but completely clean. A very attractive little crkt based upon the avant custom by eric ochs. No box

10. Limited edition Ontario rat 1 - user- SOLD
Laminate carbon fiber (I believe) d2 blade
Pocket clip has seen some damage but other than that still wicked sharp and clean. Sharpest d2 knife I've owned and for whatever reason the edge has just stayed sharp...don't know how else to put it. No box

11. Boker kalishnakov large auto blade ops exclusive with recurve tango edge - catch and release- SOLD
This one is leaving almost as soon as ie got it. It's a good knife but it has features that irk me. The recurve edge is asymmetrical v grind which is not portrayed well online. I dont love blades ground this way. Great auto action. 3.7" blade. Fun little tactical knife. Aus 8 sharp as all get out. No box

12 . Steel will arcturus (whoops forgot to put this one with the steel wills)- catch and release- SOLD
Wicked Sharp d2 blade. 3.75" blade with tan scales. Just not my thing. Barely even left the box. Same as the other steel wills. Box included

13. Real steel megaladon g10 version- SOLD
This one ticks me off. Great knife with some interesting features but it has this little locking tab behind the flipper which I find ridiculous. Clean, barely left the box. If it werent for that stupid little tab this would be one of my favorite knives. 14c28n with a very sharp edge. Box included.

Thanks bladeforums!!

Last edited:
I'll take the Maven.

I don't have PM so you can email me at [removed]

Last edited:
Wish it had the box, but I'll take the Boker Kalashnikov XL Blade Ops Exclusive for $20.

Not a big deal, but what color is this one? All black or black/tan?

Thanks

Last edited:
Tb
Wish it had the box, but I'll take the Boker Kalishnakov XL Blade Ops Exclusive for $20.

Not a big deal, but what color is this one? All black or black/tan?

Thanks
Tbh I think I may have the box around here somewhere. I'll look for it here. Tan handles.

Last edited:
Back