Kobe Bryant dead at 41

Various sources are confirming that Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash today, Sunday Jan 26 along with 4 others...

I just saw this too. I loved watching him play. Much like MJ, he took pride on playing defense too.

RIP Kobe

It looks like one of his 4 daughters was killed in the crash too.

who is the best basketball player that God has ever created, I just ordered a Chris Reeve Large Inkosi with natural micarta inlays from KSF.

I'm guessing he won't have to make any more apologies to China.

Very sad story. Nine killed. As a life long Celtics fan, I always hated Kobe, but he was a great player.

An announcer was talking about how Kobe was killed as he was just opening the second chapter of his life. It made me even sadder to think about the the two young girls who never even had a chance to finish the first chapter of their lives. Also incredibly devastating for the two surviving Altobelli children who lost their mother and father and youngest sister in an instant.

He was always such fun to watch. I remember seeing the Lakers play the Hawks in ATL during his farewell season. He got a tremendous ovation from the Hawks fans for the joy he brought to people who love the game of basketball. I'm sure he'll be remembered as one of the very best ever.

After I saw the report on the helicopter crash, I read up on Kobe B. He was drafted into the NBA from high school. Pretty amazing actually. His 10 year old daughter was killed in the crash too. No mention of the other occupants. RIP Kobe B.

After I saw the report on the helicopter crash, I read up on Kobe B. He was drafted into the NBA from high school. Pretty amazing actually. His 10 year old daughter was killed in the crash too. No mention of the other occupants. RIP Kobe B.

His daughter was 13 years old and there was 7 others including pilot. I remember he was charged with rape back in the late 1990's and settled out of court. His basketball career was steller, no doubt about it.

Not perfect by any means but he was ok in my book and did a lot with his money for the positive. His death is a huge loss for many. May all the victims RIP.

Back