• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Koch Tools Solo 2.1 Ti and Diet Solo 2.0 Ti!!

Hey folks! Up for sale OR TRADE are a couple of my titanium Koch Tools! Both are in pristine condition.

The 2.1 is 1/4" thick Ti. It was originally ultra violet. I have a pic on my Instagram @ARCHMANG. I did a simple shadetree baking soda anno on it to make it a copper-y color. I would consider it better than new!
It has opened a couple of bottles, but is as new! $175 >>> $120 shipped!!!

The Diet Solo 2.0 is 1/8" thick Ti. These did not come with cordage. This one is exactly as it came from Koch. It has a really dark Stonewash. I would strongly prefer this thinner "diet" version for Keychain carry as it is crazy light and will slip on and off belt loops better. $80 >>> $45 shipped!!

Not interested in trades!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456583624.919664.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456583635.352588.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456583646.074408.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've replied to everyone. They're both still available! I just scored a pen I've had my eye on for a while now, so I won't be looking for a pen! Other than that, whacha got?

I think I've replied to everyone. They're both still available! I just scored a pen I've had my eye on for a while now, so I won't be looking for a pen! Other than that, whacha got?

Hey boss. I'm very interested in the Koch Solo 2.1. I can send via paypal as soon as I get an address for payment my friend! Please let me know where I can send funds bro!

TacticDesign sounds good. I don't like posting my email on an open forum so I'll either need you to post yours and go from there or you can upgrade to a paid membership so we can Private Message! My apologies for the hassle!

my email is Jay_cashman@me.com brother. Thanks for the response. Sorry it took me a day to find it bro, lol. I was checking my profile for the response for some reason! can't wait to hear from you bro. Just put solo 2.1 in the subject and Ill flag it out of my inbox.

These are both still available! Feel free to make trade offers... AAA led light, Atwoods, beads, ect.

To the top with major price drops! Now $140 for the 2.1 and $50 for the diet 2.0!!!

Back