• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Koenig, GM, ZT, Spyderco, Kershaw

Several knives up for your consideration. I’m having difficulty with loading photos. If you’re interested in anything then private message me or email me at mikey121184@yahoo.com and I will send you photos if I’m not able to get them loaded here. These are available unless I’ve personally marked them as sold. Thank you.

1. Koenig Arius Gen 4 Style 57 Serial #006. Like new. Never carried or used. Includes original box and docs. Asking SOLD

2. Giantmouse GM6 Serial #129. Like new. Never carried or used. Includes original box and docs. Asking SOLD.

3. ZT 0302 Serial #110. Like new. Never carried or used. Includes original box and docs. Asking SOLD.

4. ZT 0308. Like new. Never carried or used. Includes original box and docs. Asking SOLD.

5. Giantmouse Ace Nimbus with micarta scales. Like new. Just purchased from another member here. This was limited to 200 pieces. Asking SOLD.

6. ZT 0450G10. Like new. Never used or carried. Includes original box and docs. This was a limited sprint run. I believe only 500 pieces total. Asking SOLD

7. Spyderco REC PM2 with 10V blade steel. Never used or carried. Includes original box and docs. Asking SOLD.

8. Kershaw 1670S30V Blur. Like new. Never used or carried. Includes original box and docs. This is an older version with the date stamped on the blade. Asking $75 OBO.

9. Kershaw 1670NBBWS30V Blur. Like new. Never used or carried. Includes original box and docs. This is from Massdrop. Less than 700 purchased. Asking $125 OBO.

Last edited:
Back