• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Koenig Mini Goblin and BRS Evolve Apache!

Jtur7681

Gold Member
Platinum Member
Thought I'd try out a few blades under 3.5". Both of these are very well built and smooth. I just need a little more handle for my big hands. Both come with everything as they did from factory. Both are unused and uncarried. Sorry NO Trades and NO International shipping. Price includes pp fees and USPS priority mail. My paypal and email for more pics or video is jaceturner3@gmail. Im jrtknives3 on IG for video.
Koenig Mini Goblin. DOB 9/20/18. Stonewash M390 blade and titanium scales. Titanium Blue Backspacer. Action is super smooth! Centered well. Also includes exrtra bronze hardware. Early lockup. Price is $sold
Blade Runner Systems Evolve Apache. Blade around 3". Nice action, early lockup and centered well. Price is $Sold
IMG_3044.jpg IMG_3045.jpg IMG_3046.jpg IMG_3047.jpg IMG_3048.jpg IMG_3049.jpg IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3051.jpg IMG_3052.jpg IMG_3053.jpg

Last edited:
Back