1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Koenig Mini Goblin and BRS Evolve Apache!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Jtur7681, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Jtur7681

Jtur7681 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Thought I'd try out a few blades under 3.5". Both of these are very well built and smooth. I just need a little more handle for my big hands. Both come with everything as they did from factory. Both are unused and uncarried. Sorry NO Trades and NO International shipping. Price includes pp fees and USPS priority mail. My paypal and email for more pics or video is [email protected] Im jrtknives3 on IG for video.
    Koenig Mini Goblin. DOB 9/20/18. Stonewash M390 blade and titanium scales. Titanium Blue Backspacer. Action is super smooth! Centered well. Also includes exrtra bronze hardware. Early lockup. Price is $sold
    Blade Runner Systems Evolve Apache. Blade around 3". Nice action, early lockup and centered well. Price is $Sold
    IMG_3044.jpg IMG_3045.jpg IMG_3046.jpg IMG_3047.jpg IMG_3048.jpg IMG_3049.jpg IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3051.jpg IMG_3052.jpg IMG_3053.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    PM sent

3. Lettierej

Lettierej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 14, 2019
    pm

4. blue333

blue333 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2016