• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Koyote Modern Seax's

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Beautiful Knive's are made by Christof Harper AKA Koyote Custon Knive's, I got a chance to By a Very Well Bred American Leopard Hound/Cur Dawg, And I Need to come up with the Money so I gotta sell these Beautiful Seax's, Lower 48 US Sale's Only and I prefer Pay-Pal and I'll cover the Fee's, I'll give a Package Deal on them Both for 250.00 Shipped, Or I will sell seperate 175.00 "PRICE DROP 160.00 DROPPED To 150.00 BIG TIME DROP 140.00 "SOLD" Shipped for the Bigger one and 100.00 on the Smaller one Shipped US Priority Mail, The First I'll Take It Here and It's your's ! Send a PM or an E-Mail to omahasnakes@gmail.com for Payment Info. Thank's,Here's the Spec.'s, These Knive's are In Excellent Condition, I used the Biggun for a Little Chopping Test "And It Is A Chopping Tool A ++" And the Polished Covex Edge Is still Razor Sharp,

Koyote Seaxs, Top one Is a Modern Seax In Ipe Wood Scales, OAL 15 5/16", 8 7/8" Blade In 1/4" Thick, 1 9/16" Broad In "5160 Steel" The Ranger Style Sheath Made by Koyote Girl, This Modern Seax Is Truly a Work Of Art By Christof Harper "Koyote Custom Knive's" ! And on the Bottom Is a Koyote Custom Knive's "Modern Seax" Ipe Wood Scale's, 10 3/4" Total, 1 3/8" Broad, 7/64" Thick, 5 1/2" Long, Covex Ground Blade, Ranger Style Belt Sheath by Koyote Girl, Small Seax Is "SOLD" !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

w8qbvd.jpg

2zs5stf.jpg

zv8t52.jpg

vdpftg.jpg

Last edited:
This Is a I gotta Get A New Hound Dawg SALE ! Price Dropped on the Large Seax 140.00 Shipped, "SOLD" Pending Fund's !Buying Info. Is Listed above, Thank's !

Kenny

Last edited:
The Small Seax Is "SOLD" Pending Fund's, Price Drop on the remaining Seax !

I got your Payment and your Modern Seax will be Mailed out Priority Mail In the Morning ! Thnk's!

Big Time "PRICE DROP ON THE REMAIMING MODERN SEAX" !

I'll take the large seax if it's still available.
Is your paypal ID the same e-mail you have listed above?
Thanks,
Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey OK Kevin, It's all your's, I mark It "SOLD", my Pay Pal Is mossberglarry@gmail.com And I'll get It Shipped out as soon as Payment Is recieved, Thank's !

Kenny

Last edited:
Thanks,
Kevin

I got your Payment Kevin, And I'll get your Seax In the Mail Priority Tomorrow, I'll send you an E-Mail with the Tracking number, If your E-Mail Is different from your Pay-Pal address let me, Thank's !

Kenny

Kenny,
E-mail on paypal is the best way to reach me. The address listed with paypal will also work for shipping. Now you know we're gonna need to see some pix of this new hound of yours when you get 'em.
Thanks, Kevin

Kenny,
E-mail on paypal is the best way to reach me. The address listed with paypal will also work for shipping. Now you know we're gonna need to see some pix of this new hound of yours when you get 'em.
Thanks, Kevin

Hey OK I'll E-Mail you the Tracking Info. In the Morning, And also picture's of my Treeing Cur's & Hound's ! Thank's !

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back