Koyote Saturday....yes, a couple for sale

rpn

Gold Member
After much hemming, hawing and drinking...I've decided to let 2 perfect knives go. My desire to check out a Strider has won out!

They are a GBB and Convex EDC. Both have been used and have some patina and been sharpened. I will say the EDC edge needs love. I could never get the same angle Christof had on it. Both also have some stains on the handles from the sheaths. First I'll take it gets them...I won't let anyone buy both so we can spread some love and I would like to ask buyers to contact me if they decide to sell to give me 1st opportunity...that Busse "no regrets" mindset...I could never get to. I'm full of regrets and all kinds of feeling for knives I've bought and sold! My LBK does everything I want and I should downsize knives i don't use, no?

At any rate, each are $160 PP...sad, but...I could be abusing a cool SnG next week! :D

It hurts C! It hurts!

They need to go get used more though...especially the ddc...such a great knife and I never carry it anymore. Thought the starved Koyote fans would have moved now actually...I'll swing them to regular sale area in a couple days if they don't go. Wanted to give the regulars a chance.

What are the stats on each knife, handle length, blade length and steel used?

This should help with the size, but I don't have the steel. Maybe one of the other folks on the forum can chime in...

I will take the GBB. Have to renew my gold membership so cant pm at the moment. Please email me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can't believe it took that long to sell the GBB.

If the EDC is still here tomorrow night I reckon it'll be coming to live with me.

Nice to see some Koyotes moving around again. Thanks rpn!

I'm taking one for the team Grafton! ;)

It just went out and I'll email you the tracking. You're going to love this knife..the handle is perfection. An awesome hiking knife.

I decided I've got a big enough pile of Koyote steel, unless an LBK or Alaskan comes up. Someone should really swoop on that EDC already.

Ohhh my LBK is staying! The best 4" blade I've come across, does everything well. :thumbup:

I pm'ed ya atc..thanks Koyote fans! :D

Here's to seeing more of his great knives from the maker himself. :thumbup: Soon please! ;):D

Back