• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krein TK1 Kydex Sheath Only

fewpop

Gold Member
Odds & ends sale. Krein TK1 kydex sheath is only remaining item for sale.

Please note that all prices listed are the total prices to your door via USPS to USA mailing addresses with payment made via paypal goods option only. Shipping & paypal fees are on me.

If you have questions please inquire via forum message or email, not within the sale thread.

No trades at this time, thank you. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose. Buyer is responsible for conforming to your local regulations. First person expressing specific intent to purchase and promptly following up with clear communication & payment will get it.

Item #1: New condition Kydex pocket (no clip-on) sheath for a Tom Krein TK1. $12 total.

GlpVIh0.jpg

Item #2: Sold. New Condition: Hinderer Knives Investigator Pen Flat End Attachment Titanium Blue.
(out of stock most places) $15 total.

Included free with this are the right size rubber o-rings that slip on the Hinderer Investigator pen to make it much more comfortable to use.

Hard to get good focus on the ti tip but it is new.
e8bANeH.jpg

r1DPWTz.jpg

Item #3: SOLD. Diamond stropping/honing spray from BestSharpeningStones.com $30 which is 1/2 price for the kit of all 3 bottles: 0.25 micron, 0.5 micron, & 1.0 micron.
See link below for product description:

https://www.bestsharpeningstones.com/product_details.php?category_name=Micro Lapping Film&product_id=188

The bottles come about 75% full as shown in the website link above.
2W1jNKv.jpg

Take all of the above for $50 total if you can use it all. :)

Last edited:
Back