• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krieger Tidal Chronometer

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I have this watch,I do not know much about its curent day value
It is a Kreiger Tidal Chronometer w/ss case & ss bracelet It has gold accents It keeps time/date,moon phase & tide It needs to be sent out to get a few imperfections from age corrected,the dial has a spot on it & the crystal has a scratch
I printed out the info from thier Co on what to do to get it spiffed up
I have the cert of auth,box,papers,etc,as well as the orig bill of sale
Asking $300 shipped/insured,Con US & paypal fee included

I'll ge some pics,but its nasty & raining out now,so my outdoor photography is down

If you know what this is or are interested,please feel free to ask questions I'll try to get you a link This is a smaller size dial,I'd guess in the 30 mm range
Thanks,
-Vince

OK Petah,lemme give it a shot I got a break in the rain here...be back,Thanks,
-Vince

petah & all,
My records show this cost me $570 in 8/90 It was the first of its type by this Co,now discontinued Screw down crown & ratcheting dial accents are 18kt
100m water proof/resistant
Swiss cert certificate included,al papers
You can see the dial & what the imperfections are,also,a jeweler scratched the back case It needs a battery I have the info on where to send this & what to do to gt it minted out Go look at what these go for!
Just a battery and this is GTG,only needs to be refurbed if U want to
I believe,this is a find! I barely wear a watch any longer Thanks,
-Vince
DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

It says it is a chronometer. Are you sure it needs a battery and isn't an automatic?

It says it is a chronometer. Are you sure it needs a battery and isn't an automatic?

Grouch,this is not an auto,over the years I've owned it,I have taken it to a jeweler for replacing the battery
-Vince

Btt,$280,Thanks,
-Vince

Edited in,this watch keeps track of the tide & moon phase

Last edited:
I really want this but I don't think I should spend the $$$... This is a great deal on a classic... ( try selling it on timezone )

I really want this but I don't think I should spend the $$$... This is a great deal on a classic... ( try selling it on timezone )

petah & all ,I'm not too familiar with watch sites & I really did not want to get involved on one.If I were to send this out for clean up to Krieger,I garauntee when it came back I would be really hesitant to sell it . If someone were to do just that,I garauntee they'd wind up with a great classic watch,at a great deal price wise
I would consider trades on high end production knives & custom knives I sent you an e-mail via your profile peta.
Thanks for looking & the good comments,
-Vince

Now $260,Thanks,
-Vince

Btt,Now $230,Thanks,
-Vince

I'd also consider trades on this,for a knife.Watcha got ?
Thanks,
-Vince

E-mail replied Gary,Thanks,
-Vince

*Edited in..This has been traded,Thanks*

Last edited:
Back