Kumar Is Gravely Ill

believe Kumar is dying.
I tried to float the optimistic, 'but he's young and the liver can regenerate' past Yangdu, but she said he was bad.

This is heart wrenching news.
All my energy - sent.

Prayers and smoke being sent for his rapid recovery.
doi-suthep-flowers-incense.jpg

munk said:
Prayers are good.

munk

Ever since I joined this forum it seems as if praying is all I do anymore . . .

Not that I mind!

Kumar's on the list of course. Lighting a greenwood bonfire, too.

Noah

Noah Zark said:
Ever since I joined this forum it seems as if praying is all I do anymore . . .

Not that I mind!

Kumar's on the list of course. Lighting a greenwood bonfire, too.

Noah

It's funny how you start out shopping for those funny bendy knives, and you end finding yourself more in touch with your spiritual side, isn't it? You care about people in places that you have never heard about. You take in the "big picture" and understand that all people, animals, and things are connected. All are important. All are worth a mention and a thought. Kumar might not make it. That's how it goes. However, I venture to say that this pour man, from a pour country, that is largely uneducated might very well have already sealed his place in history. Kumar, the young lowly kami, will be found, researched, and remembered long after many of us are gone that were more rich and powerful. He has created 100's and 1000's of blades that will live on in the hands of the memebers of the Cantina, the hands of our children, our grandchildren. They will dig up these little pieces of Kumar's blood, sweat, and soul hundreds of years from now. They will be put behind glass with security systems, lights, and will be thought of great importance.
I pray for Kumar's health, but if he passes he will not be forgotten.

Jake

Thinking of Kumar all day today. Munk is there anything we can do. Is there a need for $? Whats the story with meds? Kumar is my favorite Kami.:(

Hepatitis. Probably non A. B or one of the others. High mortality rate once the destruction gets this far.

munk

Been out of town for awhile. First I'd heard of Kumar's illness...prayers offered now. Does anyone have any details????

Yeah, I'm a member of the Psychic Network....
(don't you believe it!)

Get well Kumar, get well.

munk

Back