• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kwaiback (WITHDRAWN)and Micro Typhoon (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenShun705

Gold Member
Hump Day Sale!

Good afternoon Everyone,

Got a few users up for grabs today.

Kwaiback MK4 UHEP
CPM-20CV | Bronze Ti | Acid SW
Condition: Very Good - carried and used sparingly for breaking down boxes.
Edge: Factory, but has been stropped
History: Original Owner — This was a grail of mine for the longest time. While I still think highly of this knife, it just doesn’t get carried. I’ve disassembled it multiple times for maintenance with a Torx driver (factory Hex wrenches are included), but have only used it sparingly throughout the many years I’ve had it. I used a polish pad to remove the acid wash from the blade for no apparent reason other than to give it a new look. Action is snappy, depending on the HRD setting you have it at. Centering slightly favors the presentation scale, but does not rub. Solid lock up without any blade play. I would say the big Ah-Ha is that the COA does NOT match the actual knife. I bought this directly from BladeHQ and never noticed this discrepancy until a year ago. The sticker on the box shows the correct specs. I never bothered to try to obtain the correct COA because I never thought this knife would leave my collection, but we all know how that pans out lol. If you’ve always wanted a Kwaiback, but couldn’t justify the price tag, here’s your chance to get your hands on one at a reduced cost. This is definitely meant to be a user, especially due to the mod on the finish.
Asking Price: WITHDRAWN for now

47F3E593-D764-472F-86BF-1E51A55AD5C9.jpeg 1AE0B51B-EF86-471B-B229-49D2452B74D5.jpeg 04E7C086-F7EA-4612-A73B-A696936E6AB2.jpeg 2BDEBF85-ADD0-4DAD-84A0-6681599A2B46.jpeg E87449A8-51EE-4F26-932C-76D1E1EB357D.jpeg 7C2E406C-05A3-4CBB-B913-A6CBDF7C9882.jpeg 1E05E09D-9F17-4748-954A-37472160D30B.jpeg D56EB05F-8C6F-4297-BAFF-4D01EEEC6CB8.jpeg 5FCFB065-8D25-4E05-B8BD-AB0A4D522575.jpeg

SBD Micro Typhoon
M390 | CF/Ti
Condition: Very Good - has been carried and used for food prep and box-cutting.
Edge: Sharpened by Brian Nadeau
History: Second Owner — So when this popped on the Exchange, I jumped the gun and ended up paying a premium to get my hands on this — I’ve always wanted a SBD knife, but was too late in the game to get one directly from Brian. One day, while I was carrying my toddler, her foot caught onto the clip as I was lifting her up and the knife fell onto the floor, chipping the tip of the blade. I sent it to Brian, whom by the way is an outstanding guy, and he took care of it — fixed the tip and sharpened it. He also included a spare, polished clip (I like it more than the stock clip, which is included). There are a couple very light scratches (from steel dust I would assume) on the blade due to me touching it up on a WorkSharp KO edition and not taping the flats smh — this was BEFORE the incident. I’m unable to capture them in the photos, but they’re there if you look for it. It functions better now than when I originally received it — better action and almost drop-shut. I’ve done my best to take as many photos needed to accurately reflect its condition.
Asking Price: $OLD to CharlieWB

*please see 1st reply for pics*

TERMS: First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email (cchild107@msn.com) confirming payment will get it.

PRICING: references payment via PayPal G&S and includes shipping (CONUS - no International at this time) via USPS First Class or Priority (either with insurance) -- alternative shipping options available upon request (buyer responsible for additional charges so please indicate so in PM). Will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

All item(s) purchased Brand New from an online distributor (unless noted otherwise) includes original manufacturer packaging and contents.

Additional info and images available upon request

***Please be advised that by posting or sending a private message/email with a commitment to purchase implies you're abiding to your state's laws regarding ownership of any item(s) on this Sales Thread. Also, I ultimately reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose***

Not interested in TRADES at the moment as I’m trying to recoup funds

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back