Kydex Sheath For Spyderco Civilian

Does anyone make kydex/tactical sheaths for the Civilian? I would love to be able to carry it on a Mercharness.

I looked over at River City Sheaths and couldn't find any info

I'd give Mike Sastre (River City Sheaths) a call or send him an e-mail. His stuff is top notch and I'm sure he can make whatever you want as long as he isn't too far backlogged. Even if it isn't listed on his site he may have something.

SDS

I'm in Indy for a Gun & Knife show right now. Sheath for a Civilian is no problem - done many neck sheaths for them, and hooking one up to a Mercharness is no problem. Have Mercharnesses in stock as well. Just need to know which vintage (several different changes, mostly in clip) Civilian you have. Also have Civilians in stock. You will be able to deploy the blade on the draw, if desired.

Thank you very much Mr. Sastre. It's a C12GS G-10 VG10 serrated model. I think I'll also take a Tasman Salt neck setup for my Dad as I don't believe I can talk him into carrying a Civvie.

Some of the differences in the Civilians have to do with pocket clip shape. I'll need a picture or need to talk with you and have you describe it. Makes a difference fit. In Cambridge. OH for the Ohio Classic Knife Show today and tomorrow. Should be stationary for the next couple weeks. Contact me next week.

Back