• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex sheaths for Busse, Swamp Rat, and StriderCPS

JWBirch

Gold Member
With a lot of knives, and some time on my hands, I decided to make up some sheaths and sell off some others. Prices include shipping and paypal fees. Paypal preferred. All are .08 Black Kydex except where noted.
cbcba280.jpg

Top Row: 1-7 from L-R
Bottom Row: 8-15 from L-R

1. SHBA Busse Factory sheath, most likely made by Progunner. Very good condition. Kydex belt loop. $SOLD
2. SHBA foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $17
3. SHBA pancake sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $10 (just not as pretty as #2)

4. SAR RAT-SRKW Factory Sheath, most likely made by Progunner. Good condition. Desert Shadow camo. Kydex belt loop. $25
5. SAR RAT foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $15 SOLD
6. SAR RAT pancake sheath, drilled and riveted for Benchmade rubber beltloop. $12 SOLD
7. SAR RAT Airborne/Jumpmaster sheath. Pancake design, with back portion extended to length of handle, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok (so knife hangs from belt, rather than having the handle up in your kidneys). Sheath is drilled to allow secondary and tertiary tiedowns for redundency of security on airborne operations. Use of quickrelease knots will allow rapid access in emergencies. $19

8. Meaner Street Airborne/Jumpmaster sheath, same as #7. $18
9. Meaner Street foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $12
10. Meaner Street concealex pancake sheath. $SOLD

11. Rat Tail foldover sheath. Drilled and riveted for mini-Tek-Lok. $9
12. Rat Tail foldover. Drilled and riveted for mini-Tek-Lok. (accidentally routed a superficial line on the back, doesn't affect function, or appearance when worn with mini-teklok) $6

13. Bandicoot foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $12 SOLD
14. Strider CPS foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $9

15. Heavy Ordinance Grade SJT foldover sheath. Drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $17 SOLD Can make more upon request.

If there's anything you see here that you'd like reproduced for you just let me know.

Here are a few of the sheaths with the knives in.
From L-R, #2 SHBA, #7 SAR ABN, #8 MrStABN, #11 Rat Tail, #14 StriderCPS, and #15 HODCSJT
373c5d74.jpg

There are no carry options currently attached to the sheaths, correct? Do you have any for a Skeleton Key?

The first few people who request a Tek-Lok can have one added for $9, but I don't have very many. I have no mini tek-loks.

Here are a few Skeleton Key tan kydex sheaths, $10 each, drilled and riveted for mini-Tek-Lok.
Black Buy Brown Skeleton Key sheath is $20. SOLD
SRKW M6 tan kydex sheath, tek-lok ready, $18 SOLD (more on the way soon)
4c7136b7.jpg

I may do up a batch of replacement inserts for Spec-Ops sheaths if I get enough interest. Some of the Busse blades are too big or long for the standard insert, which is easily fixed by tailoring a custom insert.

5. SAR RAT foldover sheath, drilled and riveted for Tek-Lok. $15
6. SAR RAT pancake sheath, drilled and riveted for Benchmade rubber beltloop. $12

Do you have a pic of these with the knife in place?

Thanks.

E-mail me if you still have #5 for the SAR, 15 for the HOSJTAC, and the one for the Swamp Rat M6 I'll take them.

JWBirch said:
I may do up a batch of replacement inserts for Spec-Ops sheaths if I get enough interest. Some of the Busse blades are too big or long for the standard insert, which is easily fixed by tailoring a custom insert.

Should you decide to make an insert for the Heavy Heart - I'm in.

~tp

Alright, I'm busy sorting out who get's what first, but I'll try to make a few more on Monday.
It looks like Border Shift is getting #13 Bandicoot and the Tan M6.
TBAUGH7 has #5 and 15 coming.
Wicked1 will be having an M6 sheath made on Mon.
Tango-Papa and TBAUGH7 please email me about the Heavy Heart inserts. Those may take a few days as I'm just about out of material.

For the next 2.5 square feet I'm limited to OD Green and Tan though... I'll be ordering some more stuff on Monday.

Ok, I think every one's been taken care of there. Here's that Sar Rat pic I promised. The fit is very, very good, which does nicely to compensate for how bad it looks!!! :)
85d2b14b.jpg

If there's anything above you'd like that you missed out on the first time around please PM me and I'll see what I can do. I'll be away from the house for a week or so this month, but I'm having fun and hopefully I can help a few guys out before I have to put a stop or at least serious slowdown on this due to other commitments.
John

Schuey2002, I passed on the Hell Razor in favor of the HOSJT, so I can't make that one.
Wicked1, I have a couple tek-loks left, and I'll be ordering some more asap. I can get you taken care of.

Thanks for all the responses, I'll do my best to get everyone squared away as quickly as possible.

6. SAR RAT pancake sheath, drilled and riveted for Benchmade rubber beltloop. $12

I want this one, but can only do POMO. If that is okay I will need your mailing info, and can get that in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks.

Terry, I PM'd you my addy. I'll get that one in the mail tomorrow with the rest of them.
Wicked1, please email me at jwbirch@aol.com with everything that you want, and I'll get everything taken care of for you.

Thanks all.
jb

JWBirch said:
Terry, I PM'd you my addy. I'll get that one in the mail tomorrow with the rest of them.
Wicked1, please email me at jwbirch@aol.com with everything that you want, and I'll get everything taken care of for you.

Thanks all.
jb

My reply with my addy has been sent. Your POMO will be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks.

T

Back