^^^L00k Up^^^

When I got my first Hinderer I also asked one or two basic questions. They were answered super fast and i was pointed to the stickies. After reading all of them I was out of questions. They are super helpful and so complete is amazing. Also they are updated quite frequently, so they are almost always up to date. I also find the more familiar i am with my XM's, the more i go back and read the stickies. The more familiar I am with them, the more I understand what I am reading. Thank you to all who made them, I appreciate your work gentlemen.

Patrick

When I got my first Hinderer I also asked one or two basic questions. They were answered super fast and i was pointed to the stickies. After reading all of them I was out of questions. They are super helpful and so complete is amazing. Also they are updated quite frequently, so they are almost always up to date. I also find the more familiar i am with my XM's, the more i go back and read the stickies. The more familiar I am with them, the more I understand what I am reading. Thank you to all who made them, I appreciate your work gentlemen.

Patrick

Ditto...nothing but respect here. Act respectful and you get treated with respect. I thank the people that have helped me too. Hope I can always come here for my questions to get answered. I don't see myself carrying anything other than my XM in the near future.

Yes. As long as Ricks Forum is respected and each Member is respectful they will receive respect - Full measure.
This place should be and will be a Fun and Relaxing place to hang out.
If I have anything to say about it.

I'm I the only one that has song lyrics run through their head when they read this thread title? :D

All kidding aside, broken record style..I'll thank those that took the time to create informative stickies.

And there's just never a Kenny Rogers Roasters when you need one........

(I think that was one of my favorite episodes ever........vile weed.......)

Pricing, Dealer Practices, Blade centering and Where to obtain accessories among the topics covered in detail.....

^^^^^ Awww yeesss....... the refreshing smell of the "Stickies" (Wooosahhh)!!! ;) :D

Patience, persistence, and reading....... is key, young grasshoppers. Welcome....... and enjoy yourselves!

You're sure to be delighted!

Directing Attention (Again) to the Stickies especially as it relates to conduct on the RHK Forum.

For those "Feeling" the need to express their inner most yearnings/frustrations etc etc...... Do so at a Wailing Wall or possibly a PM or email so it can be easily Deleted.

Last edited:
Back