• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Labor Day Bargain Bundles...

I've got some nice bargain bundles for sale here. These are nice blocks blocks that I've grouped up to clean out the last of my recent sales threads.

Each bundle is composed of full sized blocks and scales. They are nice and solid, defect free (except where noted...see notes in blue). There are some really quality pieces in here. Each bundle includes: 1 really nice stabilized redwood burl block, 1 really nice extra wide Macassar ebony block (easily wide enough for two handles or scale sets), 1 really nice bookmatched set of natural curly maple, 1 stabilized quilted redwood block (SEE NOTE *), 1 decent WITH FLAW stabilized redwood burl block (SEE NOTE **)

* These blocks of quilted redwood are solid and defect free. They aren't loaded with the best figure but they're nice blocks with good color contrasts and nice grain.

** These redwood burl blocks are what I would call usable, WITH FLAW. They have a darker area that has quite a few tiny open pores despite being professionally stabilized. The blocks are quite solid as a whole, and the pores and pinholes could be filled with a little extra work and provide a really nice block when finished. The most flawed side is shown in the pictures.

Each bundle is only $65 and includes free shipping to the US. Paypal preferred.

Bundle #1: $65
SOLD
36216222533_a52fa98fe7_c.jpg

Bundle #2: $65
37024143105_a58f92a915_c.jpg

Bundle #3: $65
37024142455_d7d5105b00_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back