Labor Day Special Offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
I am offering these fine Knives at great value for your collection!
Shop and save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Group A
T to b

12 inch 13 ounce Sirupati by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Usual superb work by Kumar. $75 *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Ram Kumar. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. $60 *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Bilton by Ram kumar. Chiurwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60 *SOLD*

P1wQORh.jpg

Group B
T to b

16.5 inch 31 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle . Leather sheath. Strong and steady rig at $125 *SOLD*

15 inch 18 ounce British Armey Service by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual great work by bullheaded Kami. Huge saving for first time HI knife buyer at $95 *SOLD*

16 inch 23 ounce Vale Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Fine leather sheath. Super nice work by Anil! $100 even *SOLD*

pHZXShW.jpg

Group C
L to r

21 inch 31 ounce Movie model by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. One more new addition to your collection at $138 *SOLD*

18 inch 39 ounce Butcher Bowie by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $145 *SOLD*

16 inch 33 ounce villager fit and finish Farm Knife by Bhakta. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $125 *SOLD*

XDivPNQ.jpg

10 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great little knife at $55 *SOLD*

8mml3sv.jpg

l7RuQKH.jpg

lPvEBSY.jpg

Wooden stand for $35
Great work by Bawanna

Last edited:
Both is best. Options are a good thing. The Butcher bowie is a real beast, both are really. Love them. I've held a couple butcher bowies, don't have one. I do have one of the smaller farm knives.

I'll take the farm knife over the butcher bowie any day of the week though.
What Bawanna said. The Butcher Bowie is basically a knife-shaped axe. On the plus side, it has a larger striking area than an axe. On the minus side, the handle is not long enough for a two-handed grip. On the plus side, it's prettier than an axe. Also, in an emergency it can serve as an intimidater. Even better than the Crocodile Dundee knife.

I'll take the farm knife over the butcher bowie any day of the week though.
I use my FK way more than the BB. I just chopped down a sizeable tree the other day, in fact.

I use the BB to intimidate roving banditos and the like.

Received the BAS today. Looks great. Was some slight surface discoloration, assuming rust, that was quickly removed with some flitz. Also had to run the small utility knife over a leather strop to sharpen it as the edge wasn't very good. Glad I purchased it.

I’ll take the Baby Suga if it’s still available.
Edit: EMS.
Edit: Wicked profile/point.

Last edited:
Those little Sugas are really nice. I got two of them. Well make that one now. Wife nabbed up one of them to live with her Kag katne.
Funny, I had one of the little ones like this and my wife snatched it up too.

Well folks, here is a good idea for a gift for the lady in your life. They obviously can’t resist them.

Back