• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lancer 30 Round Mag, New in Wrap (Like a Pmag w/Steel Feed Lips)

These are phenomenal mags. Do a google search to see reviews, nothing but extreme praise, many people left Pmags to switch to Lancer.

As good (IMO) as Pmags, but with the very nice difference of PTFE coated steel feed lips. Solid black, extremely heavy duty construction. Excellent detail and finish. If you appreciate a great polymer mag, and who doesn't, you should try one.

Their follower is anti tilt, very similar to a Pmag. If Pmags ceased to exist tomorrow, I'd be perfectly happy to rely on these instead. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Pmag ho' , but these Lancers are every bit as good, and arguably right now, slightly tougher to get. I saw a few 20's, bought the few I saw, then I scored a few 30's, for now I only have a few, literally, I have 3, and am offering one. If I get more or know I can, I may put a few up when I'm able.

Ill be honest folks. If you're patient, and wait another month or 2, odds are, prices on Pmags, Lancers, AR's, whatever, will start getting at least close to pre-crazy prices. But if you just need a good polymer Pmag quality mag now, this one will do nicely.

After shipping, and the gas I used driving to the store that has these, I'm making a whopping $7 a mag. But, it helps me justify buying mags for myself at these still inflated prices. :)

First I'll take it gets a new in wrap 30 Round Lancer for $33 shipped. (Photo is a stock photo I found, this one is new in sealed retail packaging.

US Postal money order preferred, but I'll accept a Paypal (gift) if necessary.

Acfguns@gmail.com

9427B0F9-455B-4AC8-9F84-CBD711E718FB-42560-000004C89648022D.jpg

Last edited:
Lets make it 33 shipped. With Pmags getting scarce again and prices climbing back up, these lancers are a nice alternative. I just have one left.

I'll make it 30 shipped. Can't go lower. I'm seeing these selling on GB and gun trader classifieds for $45-$50. Which is way too much, but $30 shipped is a fair price.

Back