• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lanyards, sinnets, monkey fists and keychains

Here are some of the lanyards that I have made right now for sale :)

left to right: bugrundy/OD..burgundy/desert tan..burgundy/white..burgundy/black..burgundy..foliage green.
sennits4.jpg

left to right: navy/black..royal blue/grey..navy/royal blue..woodland cammo..ACU cammo..desert cammo.
sennits3.jpg

left to right: desert tan/coyote tan..coyote brown/coyote tan..coyote brown/desert tan..coyote tan/brown..coyote tan/forrest green.
sennits2.jpg

left to right: coyote tan/foliage green..forrest green/foliage green..OD/foliage green..OD/desert tan..OD/coyote brown..OD/black.
sennits1.jpg

left to right: flourescent green/black..OD/blaze orange..silver/blaze orange..silver/grey..black/grey..black/red.
sennits.jpg

Would it be possible to buy some paracord, or do I have to buy the premade? ANd if I have to buy a premade, say like the keychain one, could you leave some extra cord? The reason is I have a knife with a "bare" handle that I want to wrap with paracord.

checkermate said:
Would it be possible to buy some paracord, or do I have to buy the premade? ANd if I have to buy a premade, say like the keychain one, could you leave some extra cord? The reason is I have a knife with a "bare" handle that I want to wrap with paracord.

Your better off buying your own length or ParaCord if you want to wrap a handle. If you google ParaCord you will find many sources, some even sell it buy the foot.

Sorry for not responding to everyone, I have been working allot of overtime and because of it I am not taking orders at this time. If it is something I currently have made and in stock thats fine. Also, I currently do not have any TAD or Schmukatelli skulls on hand, nor do I have any steel balls for the heavy monkey fists.

I will post again once I have more time to make stuff and get more skulls and balls in stock.

Back