• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large 21 Left Handed Black Micarta Drop Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeAntilles

Gold Member
Up for your consideration is a CRK Large 21 Lefty with Black Micarta Inlays. Looks to be a bit of a user, but in great shape. A few snail tails, but overall very nice. This is a catch and release for me as I've been wracking up 21s, but I have one with the same inlays in an Insingo blade I like better, and a PJ drop point I already love. See pics below. Comes with box, birth card, tool and The Standard card, but no cloth, grease, or sheath. Asking $425 PayPal GS shipped to your door insured (CONUS only please) or willing to trade for a Lefty Zaan or different large lefty configuration. First to e-mail me or PM has dibs. For trades, if you have a better rating (preferably over 10) I'm ok to ship first. I get how this works. Thanks for looking!

5xfNaeo.jpg
RMiD36n.jpg
ebBcUN4.jpg
zlzD8i6.jpg
3zJCgrc.jpg
311P1ca.jpg

A beautiful part of the country up there in MN. I've got family in that area. It'll be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back