• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large 21 Paisley CGG

Terms:
- price includes all fees and shipping
- I reserve the right to refuse sale as I see fit
- knife will be shipped tomorrow via USPS priority
- please keep questions/offers to PM or email

Link to gallery of pics: https://imgur.com/a/35XTEk9 (please disregard the Evo, it has already sold)

A- rating due to maintenance by CRK (to be described) and having carried it once, maybe twice. I truly do hope this knife goes off to someone who will cherish it as much as I have. First, regarding the maintenance: this knife has taken two trips to CRK. 1. I disassembled it once and was having issues with the pivot screw being a little overtightened from the factory - I sent it in, they replaced the screws and tuned it properly. 2. I noticed the action getting a little 'draggy' after playing with it for a while - I sent it in, they re-heat-treated the lockface, and it is now perfect (they also re-blasted the lockside and clip even though they were still mint because CRK, lol). Factory edge, excellent centering (see pic), mint condition. Not much else to be said here - no scratches, no wear, no marring, nada - it isn't even fully broken in yet. Comes with box, CoA, wrench, (mostly) full bottle of CRK lube/grease. It has taken me months to write this post...months, guys. What a beautiful, beautiful knife.

$599 shipped!

Back