• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Bushcraft Knife

Blade steel: 1095, 1/8" stock
Blade length: 5" tip to scales
Overall length: 9 3/4"
Handle: black canvas micarta with red liners and stainless pins/tube
Sheath: leather pouch type belt carry
Price: $180 shipped USPS priority mail ConUSSOLD
Thanks,
-Ray Laconico

37609741.jpg

46038404.jpg

80449534.jpg

Last edited:
That is really nice..I like that one alot.

Blade steel: 1095, 1/8" stock
Blade length: 5" tip to scales
Overall length: 9 3/4"
Handle: black canvas micarta with red liners and stainless pins/tube
Sheath: leather pouch type belt carry
Price: $180 shipped USPS priority mail ConUS
Thanks,
-Ray Laconico

Ray,

Nicely done, a knife I'd be proud to own and use. Two minor criticisms for the description, one for the sheath: 1) Don't lower yourself by describing a knife (any knife) as a "bushcraft" knife. The arguments will never cease as to what that actually means. Blade shape and grind are probably more apt descriptions, since a knife used for "bushcraft" could be of virtually any profile. 2) A 5" blade isn't terribly large, you might just call it a 5 incher and be done with it. 3) I'd like to see a loop for a sharpening steel or a ferocerium rod on your sheath. It shouldn't add much in cost or time to add and would boost the utility of the package.

Warm regards,

-E

Thanks guys for the kind words.

erichsen, thanks for the input. Your ideas make good sense.

This one is sold!

I have been using a 4" bushie from Ray for the past month or so & have to say I am very happy with it. It is so good it has become my main carry knife for hiking. Anyone who has a chance to get one of these you will not be disappointed.

Back