Large Damascus bowie w/ ivory handle

This is the largest bowie I've made. It has an ivory handle and sterling silver guard & butt cap . The blade is 13 1/4" and overall length is 19 1/2". I would like some feedback from all you bowie lovers out there, and any one else.

Attachments

• pc220068.jpg
    pc220068.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 208
Wow, it's stunning. The proportions are perfect, the blade is absolutely beautiful and I think the handle goes perfectly with the rest. Overall one magnificent bowie.

I sure would love to see some pictures from different angles so that I can see the guard better end would love to know the particulars of this beauty.

Damn those typos, got me again.

Great piece Eric...sorry if I missed it??? But did you say what type damascus that is??

Just a true "Classic"...thanks for the pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

I'd have to say that you nailed it!
The place where a lot of big knives fall short (IMHO) is where the blade meets the handle. Too many have odd curves and bumps, etc.
That baby flows like a W. Brend subhilt:D

Exceptional! I have rarely seen a bowie that has impressed me as much as this one. I don't know quite how to explain it, but sometimes when you see something it just grabs you right away. This knife certainly did that to me. Thanks for the additional pictures, they showed me exactly what I wanted to see.

Back