Large Espada carry question

I typically wear Levi jeans every day. What can I say. Fashion is my life.

In my front pocket, I carry my S&W 642. I usually carry a Spyderco Police or Spyderco Tatanka in my back right pocket as back up. The Tatanka fits. But, just barely.

Would the Large Espada be too big to carry in the back pocket of a pair of Levis? I don't know if the clip will be able to be fully seated because of the length of the knife. Thanks.

Cargo pants are your friend! mid thigh is a great place to store an espada

I typically wear Levi jeans every day. What can I say. Fashion is my life.

In my front pocket, I carry my S&W 642. I usually carry a Spyderco Police or Spyderco Tatanka in my back right pocket as back up. The Tatanka fits. But, just barely.

Would the Large Espada be too big to carry in the back pocket of a pair of Levis? I don't know if the clip will be able to be fully seated because of the length of the knife. Thanks.

Do you tuck your shirt in? The reason I ask, is because when I used to carry my 442, I started off with pocket carry in a Galco suede pocket holster. Then I took the NesTea plunge and switched up to a Galco IWB holster. It was more comfortable, and drew faster, both sitting and standing. It also gave me my pocket back.

Also, like you, I used to carry my folder in my back pocket-and I still do with my thumb stud knives. But now that my pocket is cleared out, I can carry my Wavable knives in the front.

Okay. Sounds like the Large Espada would be too big. I just bought a Spartan online. It should be here in one week. I will give that a try for rear pocket carry. No big deal if it doesn't fit. It seems like an awesome knife. Lock strength and reliability is the number one priority for me. I really like my fingers.

The Spartan is a nice big solid knife. I might get the BD1 version when enough people are selling them to drive prices down a little.

Back