• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Inkosi Insingo

Light user, no real work or wear on this one. Just a couple very light snail trails. I tried to show them in the sun. S35VN blade. Edge could use a little touch up. Come with box and everything original as I received it. There is a lanyard in the box, but it was taken off before I recieved it.

Price - $sold

Pics -
PLEASE READ:
I accept Paypal Goods and Services, and the fees are included in my price. My prices include shipping within the CONUS. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. I take no responsibility for what you do with the knife after you receive it and that you should know your local knife laws. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back