• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large PDW Sebenza, Rogers Mid 4f, Jg scout, laconico SC jasmine, zaan,Zeibas.

ISO:

• Jon graham CUSTOM folders, specifically a GT razel or ringed folder

• Richard Rogers knives: executive, sharpie, chubby, ARC 2.0, bamboo vector, slut, MUt

• shirogorov Hati (R) in dark blue

• GG hawk custom MUDD

• Holt specter

• CRK TI-lock

• JG scout harpoon drop point marbled CF with speed hole

• TBC EXK sheepsfoot with Timascus inlay (NOT stone washed).

• GG hawk orbit in CF and stone washed

All values on negotiable, some more than others. But that really depends on what you have to offer.

Large sebenza PDW DP (LNIb- ano fade on thumbstuds and mark where clip meets the knife. Carried 3 times) - gone$

Laconico SC jasmine #066 (gone$)- purchased as LNIB and havn’t carried. Factory edge but one light mark on the clip.

JG scout drop point TI with speed holes (gone$):Knife has been lightly carried and has some light marks on the showside by the butt of the knife and pocket clip (see video). Hasn’t ever been sharpened and still sharp enough to cut paper. I’ve carried it for bit and used it on fruit, tape, and paper. Since then it’s just been sitting in my pelican case. Smooth opening and has a hydraulic drop shut. Does have a light detent, if that bothers you Can contact Jason. He has a guy in the states that should be able to strengthen it for you. I put a drop of clear nail polish on the detent ball and it has mildly improved it. Comes with COA and pouch.

Umnumzaan: used and carried, comes with box, paper work, cloth and only the pivot drivers. Gone$

Richard Rogers Mid 4F #105 (withdrawn$): same condition as the day it was purchased from AZCK, small mark by the showside pivot screw that’s hardly visible. Picky on what I trade for this one (other Rogers or the right graham)

Zeiba s5 mini snake skin with silver momento mori back spacer LNIb (gone$)

Zeiba S7 marbled CF with copper back spacer and diamond flame lockside -LNIb (gone$)

https://imgur.com/a/8GPFGfi

Feel free to request more pics or info. Not interested in trading for anything no listed unless heavily in my favor.

Last edited:
Back