• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber and Umnumzaan

Hello! Today I am offering a Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber and Umnumzaan. Below are some photographs, information about each knife, pricing, and information on shipping and insurance.

I am asking $SOLD to your door for the Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber.

I am asking $SOLD to your door for the Umnumzaan.

USPS Priority shipping, tracking, and insurance is included in all pricing. United States addresses are preferred - Hawaii and Alaska accepted. I will ship internationally but please add $25 for shipping. Please be aware that I cannot accept responsibility in the event of loss, damage, or theft on an international transaction as insurance is not available.

I'm afraid I can only accept PayPal instant payments. No money orders or trades at this time.

JSKDFQ9.jpg

nq4Zjkb.jpg

V7OyBSL.jpg

HjwnY88.jpg

The Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber has been carried but has no body or scale wear outside of the thumbstud fading from opening and closing and a few tiny snail trails. A small roll is present on the edge from opening a box, but otherwise the rest of the knife is in great condition. Original box, warranty card, birth certificate, tools, grease, and polishing cloth included.

vKctpQ8.jpg

bK0ErJl.jpg

DGVkYiT.jpg

43jdr3H.jpg

The Umnumzaan has never been carried and has absolutely no wear in any way, shape, or form. It looks, feels, and works like a brand new knife. Original box, warranty card, birth certificate, tools, grease, and polishing cloth included.

If interested, please PM me for PayPal purchase information and leave a comment below.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Today I am offering a Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber and Umnumzaan. Below are some photographs, information about each knife, pricing, and information on shipping and insurance.

I am asking $460 to your door for the Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber.

I am asking $415 to your door for the Umnumzaan.

USPS Priority shipping, tracking, and insurance is included in all pricing. United States addresses are preferred - Hawaii and Alaska accepted. I will ship internationally but please add $25 for shipping. Please be aware that I cannot accept responsibility in the event of loss, damage, or theft on an international transaction as insurance is not available.

I'm afraid I can only accept PayPal instant payments. No money orders or trades at this time.

JSKDFQ9.jpg

nq4Zjkb.jpg

V7OyBSL.jpg

HjwnY88.jpg

The Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber has been carried but has no body or scale wear outside of the thumbstud fading from opening and closing. A small roll is present on the edge from opening a box, but otherwise the rest of the knife is absolutely flawless. Original box, warranty card, birth certificate, tools, grease, and polishing cloth included.

vKctpQ8.jpg

bK0ErJl.jpg

DGVkYiT.jpg

43jdr3H.jpg

The Umnumzaan has never been carried and has absolutely no wear in any way, shape, or form. It looks, feels, and works like a brand new knife. Original box, warranty card, birth certificate, tools, grease, and polishing cloth included.

If interested, please PM me for PayPal purchase information and leave a comment below.

Thank you!

I don’t know how to send a private message but I have already purchased a different knife. Thank you

Sale of the Large 21 Carbon Fiber is PENDING.

The Umnumzaan is still available and I'm now asking $405 shipped and insured to your door.

I can't PM. Interested in the Umnumzaan. Can you please email me at ckn22 at hotmail?

Thanks

Chris

You checked in a few days ago, viewed my profile at the time, but could not respond until now? Absolutely ridiculous.

Back