• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Sebenza 21 Plain user SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale today is a Large plain Sebenza 21 user purchased from Authorized dealer KnivesShipFree. Asking * Sold. * Paypal G&S. I cover all shipping costs, and I cover all PayPal fees. No blade play, centered. Birthdate is May, 25th, 2017. Please read entire thread.

Paperwork, birthdate card, box, crk pouch ( used, ) tool ( used, ) crk grease ( unused ) included with the knife.

5qAp9RB.jpg

wv2YvUB.jpg

8MbiFJW.jpg

Q9nqMUw.jpg

ksmWJHZ.jpg

ucGhGeC.jpg

hNRjf1o.jpg

QtVJghi.jpg

MVcuKIA.jpg

The lighting on the photo is coming from the right side in an otherwise dark room, which is why the edge in one of the images looks overly lit / shiny. Wanted to clarify just a lighting issue, edge is good.

As you can see there are some small scratches near / snail trails on the back handle, the front scale is in great shape ( not perfect but great. ) The blade has marks that are pictured above.

This knife has never been dissembled however the clip has been removed and put back on a few times. Knife will come with clip secured on of course. *** The screw that holds the clip is mostly stripped, I can’t get it off anymore with the included tiny wrench! The other screws are fine as I have never disassembled the knife other than taking the clip off. ***

The clip is held on tight so if you plan to keep the clip on it’s good to go. If you want to remove the clip you’ll need something more substantial than the little wrench they come with. The little wrench has also been used. It comes with a CRK microfiber ( used. ) and the CRK grease ( unused. ) All paperwork and box.

This knife has been lightly sharpened on a sharpmaker with fine to ultrafine stones on only a few occasions. Used to cut paper.. boxes, packages.. that’s it.

Not heavily used at all, the marks are from cardboard. Blade has just as much life as any new CRK.

-

Freebies ( completely free ) included with the knife purchase, will be mailed in a medium priority USPS box along with the knife.. I cover shipping and all fees.

0gKgOkx.jpg

1 DLT XL Double Sided Strop. One side lightly loaded with Bark River white compound. ( Barely used )

1 Barely used BAR of bark river white compound. ( Used for only one application, seriously this stuff will last you a long time. )

t2RsGeK.jpg

I use a sharpmaker with fine to ultrafine stones and no longer have use for the above items, so instead of letting them gather dust I figured I would give them away with the knife.

-

Please have positive reviews and account history! First I’ll take it will be priority, but the sale is not final until stated.

Be 18+ And know your local knife laws.

Shipping will be by priority mail, may require signature, and please give me three business days maximum to get this in the mail to you. However I’ll update you with a prepaid tracking number for USPS shortly after a confirmed purchase. As I have done my absolute best to image and describe the knife I will not accept returns as you will receive the exact knife pictured above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back