Largest Production Folder...

Brownie nice speaking with you this morning. ;)
I have not decided about the clip yet.
I feel a belt snap out carry would be better for this bigen!
I also thought about a rig under the arm carry as an option.

Any thoughts?

I have the Cuda Aftermath and a Vaq Grande and the Aftermath is a far better knife even if it is slightly smaller!

I believe Spyderco are releasing a model with a 5"-5.5" knife with a compression lock called the Bison. I saw the proto at IWA and was impressed! :)

Ed,
Nope!
Not until it is time to make them. I do not want the ultra maxx copied before I get them to the good folks that order them. The details of the knife (sword) will be withheld until the time is right. If you know my work I am hopeful that you see that I will give my customers good value for the money. I have a patented locking system that I have had in the vault for a few years. This system may be used on these knives. I have been saving it for the right knife. I have not decided yet to use it. The lock is one of the most important items on this knife. It will have to withstand a large amount of pressure to be used. Function will be number one to begin with!
Brownie is a knife trainer and tester of knives . He depends on his carry everyday in his line of work. Every knife that I make ... I try to make sure it is function first for everyone that carries to be safe. Then I will add the cool factor!

Back