• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Larry Brahms/Blade Art - GOOD

Also done some trading with Larry lately, all with great results. Thumbs up!

Hi Mark... You can never go wrong dealing with Larry! One of the forums best.:)

Great to see this post:) as I have a deal in progress with Larry right now....I'll be back.....:D

I,m back...just received my knife from Larry on a trade deal...excellent! (got a Greco La Duena)...anxious to try it out..couple of trees in the back yard are going down:D

I've bought,sold and traded with Larry on more than one occasion.
He has to be the easiest guy to work with. I finally got to meet him at The Blade Show along with his partner Vince. Both are A # 1 in my book.

Bobby Branton

I just wrapped up another great deal with Larry. I have to agree that he is the easiest guy to get along with on the forums. Thanks Larry :D
michael

Larry absolutely kicks all form of ass. He is the first person I go to when looking for a custom. Very knowledgable, great customer service. I really trust him.

I totally agree! Good guy but be careful, he's getting old and is color blind. ;)

Sorry, but Larry doesn't age. I've sold him my soul (several times now) most recently for a Jerry Hossom Millenium Machete and a Szabo/Perrin collaboration. So now I'm color blind, and Larry has perfect vision. Go figure. :p

A Szabo/Perrin knife....grrrr....good god man, I just got married...people like me don't have the money to spend on such things! Hmm...maybe I can find some more stuff in the closets and garage to sell. In fact, I hardly USE my computer at home...:eek: Fred's gotta stop making knives...either that or I need to get another job just to cover my addiction.

When do we get to see this Szabo/Perrin knife by the way?

Thanks,

Ted

Eric,

http://www.szaboinc.com/index1.html

Edged Weapons (left menu)

Second knife down....is this it?!?!

And golly...I've been going to the WRONG Szabo site or something...there's a ton of stuff on this one. The one I have seen before doesn't have all this stuff, cool!

Ted

Back