Last 20 Delta 3V EDC + NASK Invoice Dings!

adamlau adamlau : Welcome to Team CPK :thumbsup:

Me: Why, thank you so very much :)

adamlau adamlau : So how does it feel to finally be a part of the team :D?

Me: It feels great. Just waiting for the invoice ding on the NASK o_O

adamlau adamlau : What do you plan on doing with the EDC? Anything specific?

Me: Not sure yet. But I will definitely find a use for it :cool:

When you figure it out, please let me also know and help a brother out too! Ding-Ding!

adamlau adamlau : Welcome to Team CPK :thumbsup:

Me: Why, thank you so very much :)

adamlau adamlau : So how does it feel to finally be a part of the team :D?

Me: It feels great. Just waiting for the invoice ding on the NASK o_O

adamlau adamlau : What do you plan on doing with the EDC? Anything specific?

Me: Not sure yet. But I will definitely find a use for it :cool:
Please send me 2 of whatever it is you are taking ;)

^^^ presumably because you were one of the lucky (top 10?) ones...

Mine's been paid per invoice :)

^^^ don't forget # 11 on the list doesn't mean # 11 NASK because quite a few including yours humbly, have asked for 2 x NASKs.

As the old adage goes, hate the game but not da Playa :p

Really don't remember Nathan saying these would be numbered! o_O #1 thru #Whatever will all perform the same :thumbsup: Got a number on my Sasquatch (#4) which I Guess means it will perform 4 times better than #1! :confused:

Last edited:
Just horsing around TommyGee... I think that because of the extra curricular work involved with the setting up of the new premises, equipment, Jo's dog being in Nathan's way, etc; the Lady Boss just got around to the pre-order list invoicing this AM. Everyone will have a chance to part with their $ soon :)

I believe I just got a
imagesAPF3D094.jpg
Really looking forward to these (NASK)!!!

Last edited:
I didn't join the pre-order...not a fan of fullers, as a rule (though Nathan's explanation at least made me consider checking it out).
Between my hesitance & the explanation of how they would be distributed, I decided to give it some thought & take my chances in the Friday sales if I want one later.
The more I've looked at it, the more interested I've found myself...but I've got diving gear to buy.

Diving gear; if you mean scuba and not a banana hammock is some seriously expensive stuff. I did a lot of tech diving (Trimix) when I was a little younger and can empathize. But in my opinion keep a little powder dry and you will have a shot before long. Either secondary market when the presale ships or from the first Friday sales. Someone is bound to get one and not like it.

Back