Last Child Support Check

Today is my daughters 18th birthday.......

I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment.

Month after month, year after year, those payments!

I called my baby girl to come over to my house. When she got there, I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your mama's house; you tell her that this is the last check she's ever going to get from me, then I want you to come back here and tell me the expression she had on her face."

So my baby girl took the check over to her.

I was so anxious to hear what the witch had to say and what she looked like.

As my baby girl walked though the door, I said, "Well now, what did she have to say?"

"She told me to tell you that you ain't my daddy.

:D

Biological or not. I know for a fact she has a fine dad! (and I bet she knows it too.)

Pretty sure it's a joke Gus.

Good one Gig!

Sent it to my friend and his only response was "Boom!"

Wonder what that means?

(he has an ex, calls her satan's sister)

:footinmou
Gus Kalanzis said:
Biological or not. I know for a fact she has a fine dad! (and I bet she knows it too.)
:footinmou

Got ta have a long talk with that boy one day. :rolleyes:

Posted by Gus:

Biological or not. I know for a fact she has a fine dad! (and I bet she knows it too.) [...] Got ta have a long talk with that boy one day.

Gus, thanks for the vote of confidence. . . . :D

Elvis hit the nail right on the head. ;)

Child support is the reason I cannot find it in my heart to congratulate any man on the birth of a son or daughter.

I've looked in Hallmark for an appropriate sympathy card to send on just such occasions, but they don't carry any "sorry you just got screwed" or "congratulations on buying her a new car" cards.

Back