Last Minutes gift for 12/17

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

15 inch 20 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Keshar Lal. Himalayan Rhododendrons wood handle. Red leather sheath. $65.

17 inch 25 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle. $118.

ZFDu8AT.jpg

L to r

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $199.

15 inch 20 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Horn handle. $159.

15 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $159. *SOLD*

dTiiDiB.jpg

L to r

15 inch 23 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta. Neem wood handle. $118.

14.5 inch 15 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

10 7/8 inch 10 ounce YCS Karda by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $55. *SOLD*

K9zBFiO.jpg

Necklace #1217R
$35.

OAWvs91.jpg

Necklace #1217S
$35

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

kTgGDOa.jpg

Last edited:
EMS Wakizashi! Ha! Doc would break my back if I touched that thing! That Thamar Tin Chirra sure is sweet! Great looking sheath too. YSC Karda sure is tempting?

What's the story on that Katana with the white scabbard? It doesn't look like an HI version, but I'm sure the HI kamis could do a traditional Japanese handle wrap if they wanted to.

EMS for the 15 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta.

Pala's katana on a custom stand really looks attractive. Kudos to the craftsman. (Of course I'm opinionated)....and YES, Kamidog, 'ol buddy, palsy-walsy, you would definitely run out of places to hide very quickly!!

What's the story on that Katana with the white scabbard? It doesn't look like an HI version, but I'm sure the HI kamis could do a traditional Japanese handle wrap if they wanted to.
David I think that was the katana Doc made foe Ms Yangdus dad.

Pala's katana on a custom stand really looks attractive. Kudos to the craftsman. (Of course I'm opinionated)....and YES, Kamidog, 'ol buddy, palsy-walsy, you would definitely run out of places to hide very quickly!!
I absolutely love that katana Mr Bookie! I have coveted your beautiful work!!

I sent the stand down and it never looked better. I won't say nothing about coveting the Katana, not easy for me to hide ya know.

Holy cow look at that neem on the AKB! That is a handsome beast.

That kumar karda needs a home thats one of the best all purpose knives hi makes. Its like a kabar only better.AAwesome daily woods carry bush craft / shrubcraft

I love that there are lots of tin chirras now
I love mine from thamar

EMS
15 inch 20 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Horn handle. $159.

I picked up a village 15 inch 22 oz recently. The fit and finish were very good, and the blade honed up nicely. I am looking forward to trying out the lighter blade. I'm searching for the perfect backpack/woods kukri. The balance and feel of the 22 oz is making me rethink my preference for the M-43.

Reactions: CNK
You won't be sorry, Eric. I feel the plain ol' KLVUKs are the BEST workers out there. All the rest are great, too, but you usually hate to bugger those up and want them to look decent in your collection. Just me and my mule's opinion.

You won't be sorry, Eric. I feel the plain ol' KLVUKs are the BEST workers out there. All the rest are great, too, but you usually hate to bugger those up and want them to look decent in your collection. Just me and my mule's opinion.

I agree. I used a KLVUK a great deal while camping earlier this year. I can't seem to hold onto these KLVUKs though. I keep giving them away. I know what you mean about them being workers because my go-to worker is a 15" VUK by Kumar. It is one of those extra-blessed magical blades. All HI blades are above par but some are simply magical. Maybe I'll try to hold onto this one with the red sheath.

I just read about your injury and let out a little gasp. Funny how you may have never met someone and yet still become somewhat familiar with them and share concern. Hopefully you are on the road to recovery. Best wishes.

Grats Eric on that KLVUK! I notice lately some of the KLVUKS are coming with nice sheaths but the price is not reflecting that. What a deal! Put that into perspective will ya! Knife and sheath for $65. Thats a deal you wont get anywhere! Glad to see them coming with pants!

Grats Eric on that KLVUK! I notice lately some of the KLVUKS are coming with nice sheaths but the price is not reflecting that. What a deal! Put that into perspective will ya! Knife and sheath for $65. Thats a deal you wont get anywhere! Glad to see them coming with pants!

The sheaths seem to be better than ever lately, for the lower-priced blades as well as the higher-end. Thicker leather and nice construction.

Back