• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Last of the "Key" knives

Here are the last of the keys for a while. This has been fun and I appreciate everyone making it a success. My apologies if I accidently left someone out. Please let me know.

2 440c ss clip point
0 440c ss wharncliffe
0 damascus wharncliffe
1 damascus clip point

Price is $50.00 each including first class postage. If you need it quicker add $5.00 for priority mail.

Thanks

standard

David,

E-mail sent regarding my Damascus clip-point. :) Apologies in advance if I fouled up on my end.

Thanks again,

Allen
aka DumboRAT

David,

I'll take a Damascus clip-point. Please e-mail me with payment instructions (ken.fisher@patmedia.net). Thanks in advance.

Ken

I just sent a check to David for two more besides the two he made and delivered a while ago.

Thanks again Dave, looking forward to the customs you did for me.

Brownie

Just got my Damascus Drop-Point in the mail a few minutes ago.

Like I said to David in our private e-mail, this visually stunning and striking little blade is incredibly practical. The sheath locks-in so positively that I have absolutely no second thoughts about making this a true EDC on my keychain, in my pocket next to an ARC AAA. And truly, it ranks, IMHO, also among the top candidates for political correctness even in the eyes of modern "sheeple" society.

You're gonna kick yourself if you miss out on this one, y'all.

David is a wonderful gentleman, and even more talented knifemaker.

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

I received my Damascus clip-point in the mail yesterday.
WOW! This is a great addition to my key ring.

Thanks David!!! :):):)

I received my damascus wharncliffe yesterday as well. Mr.Winston has truely perfected this design and I feel privilaged to own a couple of them. Truely a great idea and perfectly executed :)

David,I received my second key it's great I knew it would be.I don't know if I'm happy or sad that this is the last of them.I'm sad because I was thinking I should get a couple more,and happy because the ones I have will go up in value on the secondary market.Thanks for a great idea and design.

Regards,Don

Hi David,

I received the set of keys you custom made for me.

Just a note to others, they made great x-mas gifts to friends.:D

Brownie

I got my DM Key last week - it's an outstanding addition to my keyring. And the sheath is very well done. I am looking forward to gettting a few more in the future.

Back