Last one for the Badger Show

This kinda evolved with some material I had left over from making other knives. Blade is 1/4in wide and 3-1/2 in long made of Devin Thomas reptile pattern damascus. Bolsters are eggerling mosaic- heat colored and the scales are goldlip pearl. Selectively textured and fileworked backbar. Textued liners and heat colored screws. No thumbstud but a nail groove. Overall about 8 inches. I think it either looks like a think Dr's pattern or a fruit knife. BTW this is a linerlock.
Thanks for looking,
Chuck

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! I like that one a lot, and I always get excited when I see you've posted something new. Wish I'd been at that show! Thanks for sharing,

I don't own a fancy folder, I'm a straight knife kinda guy. But, in this case I would make an exception. Beautiful!! Keep it coming.
Fred

I saw that knife at the show and it is even more outstanding in person. Chuck is a great guy to talk to as well. Unfortunatly we we not able to get together for that beer, Some new customers showed up at the show and offered to buy me and my Wife dinner. Hopefully next time Chuck and I can get together and he can tell me all his knife making secrets.

Michael

www.AdamMichaelKnives.com

striper28 said:
Hey Michel,
You going to be at blade? If so I'll definately see you there and share some of those secrets.
Chuck
I sent you a private massege, check it out.

Michael

Back