Last ones for 2016

Ah yes I remember you saying that a while back. We always talk about building a dedicated shop so I don't have to share with Nichole's car. Ain't happened yet.

Thanks Arno,

and Dave, yes well, my sharing is our kitchen table ;) and she REALLY likes having that kept tidy and when I'm working, I'm fairly tidy, but to others around me, not so much :)
So some place that I could have even a couple shelves to put things or keep things in reach instead of all on the table, would be a great leap for me.
G2

Thanks, always good to hear others see the same lines I try to put into these folder sheaths.
G2

Thanks Jason, my eyes may be old but I say your work is exemplary, very clean as well
G2

As it turned out the last one of the year for me was this funny little pocket slip / pencil holder combo .
I play one game of Golf every year with a couple of friends who are mad keen on the silly game .
I was sitting at home on New Years Eve and saw a few posts over in the Traditional forum where some of the regulars there are totin Knife / Pen combo pocket slips .
So for the first time in months out came the leather box , I sat down at the kitchen table and an hour later I was totin my own specialized Golf Pencil / Pencil Sharpener Combo sheath that will be put to work later today . I might not be any good at Golf , but I think the others are going to be a bit jealous of this piece of equipment :)
So Gary it's not up to your wonderful standards , but it is my last one of 2016 .

Ken

Last edited:
Nice Ken! stitching looks rock solid and the burnished edges are well done! I will have to try a rough out sheath this year, it seems to be all the rage ;)
Never got into the golf scene, my wife keeps threatening me that when...and if...I ever retire in a few years, we should take that up to keep us active, time will tell !

G2

Thanks Todd and Hengelo_77, I was just telling my wife, if we ever get our house sold and into another house, I'll be working on more sheaths, cuz when I grow up, I want to be just like Dave ;)

G2

Yay Gary!

We could go ride the range:

9vJOqEM.jpg

W0ue546.jpg

Or brand calves. All the fun things.

KU1ck5R.jpg

ljqtai2.jpg

Or stand around and tell tall tales:

wrYwIIm.jpg

Just not today:

yJ93g9g.jpg

Too cold.

Made my day, right now I am sitting in a Firestone store getting my wife's car's oil changed and tires checked out, those photos were like a mini vacation sitting here ;)
Thanks for that!!! And I'd love to visit one day,
G2

Yay Gary!

We could go ride the range:

9vJOqEM.jpg

W0ue546.jpg

Or brand calves. All the fun things.

KU1ck5R.jpg

ljqtai2.jpg

Or stand around and tell tall tales:

wrYwIIm.jpg

Just not today:

yJ93g9g.jpg

Too cold.

Dave ,

You do realize that one day , your dogs are going to start Barking and a strange car is going to pull up outside .
Out of an obvious cheap as chips rental vehicle you will hear .

" G'day ".

" You don't know me but my names Ken but you probably know me as Harronek and we've been mates for awhile "

Ken

Back