1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Last Price Drop! Emerson Mini A-100 Bocote Scales

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by therealdmin, Dec 16, 2017.

1. therealdmin

therealdmin

Aug 24, 2014
    Microtech Bounty Hunter- moved to Automatics

Emerson Mini A-100 w/ Sketchen Bocote Wood scales- $290 $275 Price Drop $old
    This has been carried but rarely used. Great condition, will come with original scales, backspacer, clip and box.

Benchmade 940-1- $old Price Drop $old
    Has been carried and used lightly, very little wear marks on the pocket clip, recently sent to Benchmade for a LifeSharp service and has been sitting in my knife drawer. Will come with original baggie and box.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. therealdmin

therealdmin

Aug 24, 2014
    Centering.

Attached Files:

3. wiredbeans

wiredbeans

Apr 5, 2015
    Interested in 940-1 please email me wiredbeans at gmail dot com

Cheers