• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Last Week for Free Burl Every Friday Drawing

the stablized black palm is awesome. it will be a handle by end of day!
keep em coming

Hey edgemaster, please remember it didn't happen without pictures. I have some of the stabilized palm but no blade to put it on yet and would love to see it finished out.

i just ordered some fantastic Redwood burl. crazy burl, and i like the looks of the Buckeye burl too.
might have to have the Buckeye burl, it is excellent
i got to get busy making a few knives.
all good
buzz

bought some vasticola burl this time. my girlfriend keeps making fun of me for looking at wood online every night. :jerkit:

Mark - I had thought I had entered the fray a while back but, alas, I've seem to have encountered yet another senior moment. I've purchased some extraordinary Redwood burl from you a while back and it won't be my last purchase from you.

Thanks for the opportunity. :thumbup:

I never win anything, but I'm bored so I'll play along. this week I received some of that black palm, the dotted looking wood, and some African Babinga. and I have more wood coming

For this week's drawing (September 10) this is the prize. A block of Maple Burl
nw005.jpg

I'm in this week. I received two blocks from Burl Source: 1 sample block of African Bubinga and 1 sample block of Australian Lacewood. I believe I used the African Bubinga first on this Spyderco Mule.

IMG_6280.jpg

I'll be getting my spotted black palm this week, but I can't pass up , the opportunity to get another great piece of wood.

This week's winning number is 120.
Congratulations Logrus9

You won this block of Maple Burl.
nw005.jpg

Just drop me a PM with your mailing address and I will put your prize in the mail.

Thank you very much! :D I didn't expect to win so I hadn't looked at the thread. That is a great looking piece of wood. Thanks again for your generosity I really appreciate it. :thumbup:

In the last couple days I've ordered some iron wood, maple burl, lace sheoak, red morell burl and vasticola burl... Thanks Mark! Always a pleasure...

Back