1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

leather cross-draw sheath for S!K mod 2.7?

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Sonnydaze, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I did not see the post by Grogimus in time, but I thank him for offering to help. I have not paid enough attention recently to this thread, so I apologize.
    I have asked Dave Ferry of Horsewright Clothing & Tack to make that cross-draw sheath. I have experience with his knives from a few yrs ago, and they are beyond reproach.
    His prolific leather-work is also top-notch, and I'm excited that he is involved in my "project knife/sheath," along with Josh at REK.
    Dave has agreed to also make a matching belt for me, so that's a double plus.
    Once I get the finished products in hand, I'll post some pics and specifications on them. Enclosed are two pics from his web-site.
    thanx you all for your many suggestions...
    don
    Horsewright.jpg Horsewright2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    palonej and chiral.grolim like this.
  2. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    That is very cool. I don't think I've seen a sheath set up for that angle, but it looks great. Sounds like your research paid off!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  3. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    And a review I hope!!!!!!!

I have a few knives to send him and we've talked, but I'm paralyzed by the options and can't make up my mind.

Silver Needle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.