Leather for a Massive Hossom

Got a little time yesterday to finish this one up.

Jerry REALLY outdid himself on this blade --- so much so that I was reluctant to build a sheath for it. My sheaths have a definite "rustic" look/feel that is generally forgiving of my mistakes and inattention to detail. I tried to step this one up just a tad.

Overall I'm pleased with the results. I just have one small modification to make to the shoulder strap to make it ride a little straighter across the back.

This is made to wear over the shoulder as modeled (easy boys, she is definitely taken :cool: ), or the strap can be pulled off so the knife can be worn on the belt loop and tied down with a thigh strap. Sharkskin trim to try to dress it up to the equivalent level of the ivory micarta.

MassiveRetributionSheath001.jpg

MassiveRetributionSheath005.jpg

MassiveRetributionSheath003.jpg

One more shot showing the real star of the show:

MassiveRetributionSheath009.jpg

Thanks again to Jerry for a seriously gorgeous knife :thumbup: :thumbup:

Amazing work! :thumbup: Nice touch on the sharkskin. I have a long ways to go before I can pull off a sheath like that one. Oh, and congrats on scoring that sweet blade too.

Xaman, you did a VERY credible job on that sheath, my friend!

As an after thought-----Jerry is not called the AWESOME HOSSOM without adequate reason. He has definitely earned that distinction!!! ---Sandy---

Your skills are growing bro! I may have hit ya up soon if you keep going at this rate ;)

Wow! Sweet work there bro! I like the shark pieces on each end, nice touch. :)

oh yea! Ya stitched em down this time! Congrats!!!!! ;)

Very cool, nice carry design too!
G2

Beautiful...Knife & Sheath! Love the "Got Your Back" design!
Great photos, as well!
Thanks for sharing!

Back