• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather SEAL 2000 sheaths for sale

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Hi guys, I just completed making 3 sheaths for the SEAL 2000. They are made from 8/9oz Veggie Tanned leather. Glued and hand stitched together. The picture was taken before I finished them, they look a lot nicer now and I'll get new pics up sometime this weekend. Edges have been sanded down with 600 grit paper. Have coated them with Resolone.

Asking $45 per sheath, which includes shipping. I accept Paypal and Money orders. There is no Paypal fee for using it, but I can not accept credit card transfers, sorry. Will ship as soon as payment is recived.

If you have any questions feel free to email or PM me. I am going out of town first thing Saturday morning, but should be back late afternoon and will answer any questions then. Thanks for looking,

Heber

P.S. The SEAL 2000 in the pic is not included or forsale. Just there for representation. ;)

Heber, very nice sheath, if I had a Seal 2000, I would have me one of them, good price for all that work, I would like to see the completed ones just for fun, thanks.

Robbie Roberson ;)

Thanks Robbie! How's your sheath holding up? Here are some pics of a finished sheath. Sorry I was so slow getting them posted, my internet connection went down yesterday morning while I was gone. but it was back this morning. Will get pics of all three together when there is some good lighting.

Heber

Back